abbott

abbott

Sunday 22 September 2013

Living the dream: Julie Bishop

Taking turns to get a Murdoch puff piece, next up is JB,

Bishop wears Giorgio Armani suits, Kailis pearls and her hair looks immaculate all the time.
"I don't think I am posh,'' Bishop says. "But I have always been interested in fashion. Clothes are a part of who I am. Having two older sisters probably has a lot to do with it.
But as a vagina owner, what are your thoughts on kids?

 "You can't have it all at the same time,'' she says. "I am the last person to talk about balance - my work is my life. I didn't choose not to have children. When I married I just assumed I would. But it didn't turn out that way. I didn't reflect on that until I hit my 40s. There is no point lamenting over it. You make the most of your life.''
Tele 

No comments:

Post a Comment